For your chevruta this week:
- You are doing chazara on *everything*!! That is inside outside on all that you have prepped together, and outside on everything you learned in shiur about what the heck is going on here
- Discuss: What is this text about? This is how we enact being players! Some prompting questions for your discussion:
- What do I feel is the most important word in this text?
- List five more keywords that this text is “about” (they can be words from the text, or concepts/themes about the text).
- What do I find interesting about this text?
- What moves me/excites me about this text?
- List three big questions/ideas this text is exploring.
- In my own words (three to five sentences), I think this text is about: